THAT AKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN USING OTHER PERSON'S STUFF.

Dear readers and other Forum members on Exodo,

I would like to delight your senses by telling you the AOD (THE ANECDOTE OF THE DAY.) Today I was teaching someone online when suddenly I heard that there was someone who was knocking at my door.

Then, I decided to interrupt my lesson and see what was going on. Guess what??? It was my flatmate complaining that someone had taken his cup away and that he could not find it. He said that the last time he saw it it was in the cupboard, on the bottom shelf. Then, I decided to deceive him by telling him that the last thing I used was a bowl to pour some porridge into, but everything was a lie because what I had used this morning was his cup and then the cup that he said it was missing was the one I had used the night before to pour some jelly into it until it set.

Finally, when I resumed my lesson, I started laughing at nowhere and I had no other choice other than explain to my student that the one who had been taken his cup away was me. He said that he would report it to the agency. What I am going to do is to put it back to the shelf where it was before he notices. If he asks me something, I will pretend not to know anything.

What do you think about my sophisticated and clever personality?

Regards,

Forcemil.

I need to know something after write my opinion, What do you mean by "jelly"?

a)

alt text

b)

alt text

@WasdCat Qué buena pinta la primera...:aidiomio:

@WasdCat la gelatina de toda la vida.

Has perdido la conexión. Reconectando a Éxodo.