Final fantasy XV [ Seguimiento reviews ]

• Se vienen las reviews del juego a partir de las 4 de la tarde.
    • El juego sale mañana pero ya se ha liberado y esta a la venta.
    • Hay gente que lo tiene desde eñ viernes
    • algun loco se lo pasado ya en 36horas

Pinta a que no va a ser un juego brillante

:zpalomita:

Me da a mí que a duras penas va a llegar al "aprobado" espero equivocarme. Y ya no tanto por parte de la prensa como por la de los usuarios que llevan esperando 10 años el juego.

Devil Maycry meets adobe after effects ft. RPG

LaPS4
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is going to be the most remembered game of 2016. It is really different from anything we've seen in the series so far, but really traditional at the same time. It has an obsessive respect for the fan that goes along with state-of-the-art audio-visual aspects able to bring life to a humongous map with so many things to do, so many secrets to discover and yes, some lineal, but logic parts. Controversial issues, like combat or summon mechanics are really solid once you get to the endgame, where the experience has already blossomed. Embrace its changes, the JRPG King is back.

Hobby Consolas
    Nov 28, 2016
    We can see the shortcomings of Final Fantasy from far away: a bad camera, some outdated textures and some non exploited gameplay mechanics, like driving. However, we can see the virtues from more distance: touching characters, gameplay freedom, a really beautiful graphical show and the best combat system for the saga in years.

Time
    Nov 28, 2016
    Something wonderful and improbable must have happened towards the end of the topsy-turvy decade it’s taken Square Enix to finally produce a Final Fantasy worth crowing about. Thank director Hajime Tabata for somehow righting the ship. How he did so could presumably fill a book. How many games get 10 years to simmer? Change captains mid-journey? Have lord knows how many investment dollars (to say nothing of franchise esteem) on the line? And how often does vaporware materialize, after years of elliptical studio messaging, this lively and focused and fully realized?

Eurogamer Italy
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is an amazing JRPG. A great story, amazing gameplay mechanics, powerful graphics and more than 100 hours of pure fun. A couple of annoying bugs ruined our long run, but the overall result is still stunning.

Multiplayer.it
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV hides a convoluted, 10 year-long development behind every corner and desperately struggles with its own identity. Fans of the franchise might find the new open world structure a bit disappointing especially because it hurts a narrative that finds some coherence in the second half of the game and goes straight to an emotional and very divisive ending.

SpazioGames
    Nov 28, 2016
    The best open-world game of the year. The map is huge and the battle-system is dynamic and engaging, the art directions is satisfying. Despite some minor problems, this XV chapter of Final Fantasy sets a new road for the future of the series.

GamesBeat
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV has its problems, but it’s filled with enough special moments that you can forgive the issues. The combat is fluid, thoughtful, and cinematic while the open world gives you a ton to do. If you hated Final Fantasy XIII because of its linearity and lack of anything to do outside of the main story, you’ll dig just how much stuff Final Fantasy XV has to offer.

Twinfinite
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV was quite different from everything I had ever expected an entry to be, but it turned out to be exactly what I had been looking for.

Destructoid
    Nov 28, 2016
    Even if you don't buy into it, most will admit that Square Enix has master-crafted this world to the point where it feels like anything can happen out in the world map. Whereas a lot of JRPGs have stilted transitions between exploration and combat, XV does it effortlessly. One moment you're in an abandoned building talking about a quest, and the next a seamless conversation pops up and you're in the thick of a battle. The same goes for setting up future events -- just like how a Pokémon game might hint at future legendary additions early in the game, so does XV.
    Read full review

GamesRadar+
    Nov 28, 2016
    Even when it stumbles, Final Fantasy 15's ambitious open-world, fast-paced combat, and the humanity of its four leads make it a fascinating adventure to behold.

Polygon
    Nov 28, 2016
    The game contains pieces sure to disappoint players in both camps, but it also provides a refreshingly human take on the classic RPG journey that I hope will inspire future games in the franchise. Final Fantasy 15 can be baffling in some of its questionable choices, but across the board, it hits more than it misses. It hums with an energy and compassion that I loved, a sense of camaraderie, friendship and adventure that fills an old and struggling formula with new relevance.

Atomix
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is a really impressive game with a simple, yet deep story and gameplay, great attention to details, a rich cast of characters and an immense and gorgeous world map; it simple looks outstanding in every way. Ironically, its enormous world map and excessive amount of things affects it in many bad ways, some of them that even end up damaging its graphics, bugging or even braking your sessions. Albeit it is great, its own filse-size and dimension ended up messing with it.

Gameblog.fr
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV carries within it the stigma of a chaotic project. Its open-world is huge but quite empty. Its fights dynamic but sometimes confusing. Its story grandiloquent, but somewhat bumped. Often, the spectacular meets the frustrating, making it a resolutely cleaving title. But if underlining all this is legitimate, do not forget the essentials: the four heroes of FFXV are among the most human characters in the history of video games, the last shot of the game making them immortal. Noctis, Gladio, Prompto, Ignis, thank you for this trip. Thanks to you, Final Fantasy is standing up again!

3DJuegos
    Nov 28, 2016
    Fantasy comes true, emotions triumph over reality. Final Fantasy XV is a game with the best and the worst design ideas, but it has something that never gives up: courage, love and work. You will be able to love it, to hate it, but it's someway different, brave and special. Play it and feel it. More words are not necessary.

Everyeye.it
    Nov 28, 2016
    Quotation forthcoming.

Vandal Online
    Nov 28, 2016
    A great game that succeeds in transforming the formula into an open-world, real-time action game. It has its flaws, but it will engage thanks to its graphics and spectacular combats. A new path for a series that is still relevant after 30 years.

Stevivor
    Nov 28, 2016
    While I may not think of this personally as a true Final Fantasy title, that doesn’t make it any less of a good game. Despite all my above quibbles, I still haven’t been able to put the controller down for any longer than it takes to visit the bathroom or refuel my needy human body.

Game Informer
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is unlike any RPG or open-world experience I’ve played before. It succeeds and struggles in finding its unique stance, but a few problematic designs don’t hold it back from being a hell of a journey. Just days after playing it, I find myself reflecting on it fondly. The thoughts of that damn car are recessed and blanketed by Noctis’ journey and some of the stunning moments that unfolded within it. I wasn’t a fan of Final Fantasy XIII’s sequels, but I hope Square returns with another XV or a similarly designed sequel to iron out the rough spots. There’s a solid foundation here that begs to be explored further.

IGN
    Nov 28, 2016
    There is so much good here, so much heart - especially in the relationships between Noctis and his sworn brothers. It just comes with some changes and compromises that were, at times, difficult for this long-time Final Fantasy fan to come to grips with.

The Daily Dot
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV overcomes its narrative lows with gameplay highs that consume the player's time with engrossing optional quests and frenetic battles. As a whole, it does not represent the best in the series, but it delivers just enough to deserve a place in the mainline series, which is an achievement for a game that originated as a Final Fantasy XIII spin-off.

Meristation
    Nov 28, 2016
    Certainly a different Final Fantasy, a mix of good, bad and puzzling decisions in a very fine production which makes for an interesting package.

USgamer
    Nov 28, 2016
    I was really skeptical that Final Fantasy XV could ever be successful; but despite some real flaws, it ultimately won me over. I warmed to the characters over the course of many camping trips, found more than I was expecting in the open world, and even enjoyed the bombastic set-pieces. I have no doubt that it will be harshly criticized in some circles, but it also has some real merit. Stick with it even if you find yourself rolling your eyes at the opening hours: You may be surprised by how much you end up enjoying yourself.

VideoGamer
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is about adventure and excitement. There are oddities, and it's not the FF you're used to, but it's a good time with some good boys, and has an unexpected emotional resonance to it. Sometimes it seems like it shouldn't work, but it does.

GameSpot
    Nov 28, 2016
    Where its characters fail to impress, Final Fantasy XV's beautiful world and exciting challenges save the day.

@marty Lo traducimos así;

LaPS4
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is going to be the most remembered game of 2016. It is really different from anything we've seen in the series so far, but really traditional at the same time. It has an obsessive respect for the fan that goes along with state-of-the-art audio-visual aspects able to bring life to a humongous map with so many things to do, so many secrets to discover and yes, some lineal, but logic parts. Controversial issues, like combat or summon mechanics are really solid once you get to the endgame, where the experience has already blossomed. Embrace its changes, the JRPG King is back.

No es un final fantasy, tiene gráficos muy chulis. Lineal. Apología a la época dorada de FF....

Hobby Consolas
    Nov 28, 2016
    We can see the shortcomings of Final Fantasy from far away: a bad camera, some outdated textures and some non exploited gameplay mechanics, like driving. However, we can see the virtues from more distance: touching characters, gameplay freedom, a really beautiful graphical show and the best combat system for the saga in years.

BUGS y gráficos

Time
    Nov 28, 2016
    Something wonderful and improbable must have happened towards the end of the topsy-turvy decade it’s taken Square Enix to finally produce a Final Fantasy worth crowing about. Thank director Hajime Tabata for somehow righting the ship. How he did so could presumably fill a book. How many games get 10 years to simmer? Change captains mid-journey? Have lord knows how many investment dollars (to say nothing of franchise esteem) on the line? And how often does vaporware materialize, after years of elliptical studio messaging, this lively and focused and fully realized?

APOLOGIA A LO ANTIGUO, NADA DESTACABLE QUE DECIR

Eurogamer Italy
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV is an amazing JRPG. A great story, amazing gameplay mechanics, powerful graphics and more than 100 hours of pure fun. A couple of annoying bugs ruined our long run, but the overall result is still stunning.

APOLOGIA A LO ANTIGUO Y BUGS

Multiplayer.it
    Nov 28, 2016
    Final Fantasy XV hides a convoluted, 10 year-long development behind every corner and desperately struggles with its own identity. Fans of the franchise might find the new open world structure a bit disappointing especially because it hurts a narrative that finds some coherence in the second half of the game and goes straight to an emotional and very divisive ending.

APOLOGIA A LO ANTIGUO, NADA DESTACABLE QUE DECIR

SpazioGames
    Nov 28, 2016
    The best open-world game of the year. The map is huge and the battle-system is dynamic and engaging, the art directions is satisfying. Despite some minor problems, this XV chapter of Final Fantasy sets a new road for the future of the series.

Aumentar su valor, bugs y no es un FF

Paso de seguir analizando las reviews, porque son casi todas del mismo palo. Nos quedamos con gráficos chachis pirulis, no es un FF y está bien cargadito de bugs como tiene que ser.

Por cierto expectante me hallo de la salida de la BSO (la única razón por la que esperaba este juego :elrisas: ), a ver si en estos días la publican.

@Xeyetor dijo en Final fantasy XV [ Seguimiento reviews ]:

Por cierto expectante me hallo de la salida de la BSO (la única razón por la que esperaba este juego :elrisas: ), a ver si en estos días la publican.

De momento tienes la de la Película si no recuerdo mal.

KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV - FULL OST (Interactive) – 1:29:28
    — Magna Phantasia

@RoCks dijo en Final fantasy XV [ Seguimiento reviews ]:

— Magna Phantasia

¿La compuso Yoko?

— Magna Phantasia

¿La compuso Yoko?

Main composer: John Graham
    Other composers: Yoko Shimomura (tracks 1, 13, 14, 16, 17 from Disc 1; 4, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17 from Disc 2)
    Yoshitaka Suzuki (tracks 1, 16 from Disc 1; 10, 11, 15, 16 from Disc 2)
    Sachiko Miyano (track 14 from Disc 1; track 17 from Disc 2)
    Kaoru Wada (track 17 from Disc 1)
    Nobuo Uematsu (original composer of track 13 from Disc 1)

— Magna Phantasia

¿La compuso Yoko?

Main composer: John Graham
    Other composers: Yoko Shimomura (tracks 1, 13, 14, 16, 17 from Disc 1; 4, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17 from Disc 2)
    Yoshitaka Suzuki (tracks 1, 16 from Disc 1; 10, 11, 15, 16 from Disc 2)
    Sachiko Miyano (track 14 from Disc 1; track 17 from Disc 2)
    Kaoru Wada (track 17 from Disc 1)
    Nobuo Uematsu (original composer of track 13 from Disc 1)

:abrazo: thanks

Por estética no me gusta este nuevo ff pero habrá q probarlo

Lo bueno es q no me he hypeado nada y no creo q me decepcione (demasiado)

0_1480420236488_Screenshot_20161129-124852.png

:hyperclap: :excited:

@marty dijo en Final fantasy XV [ Seguimiento reviews ]:

0_1480420236488_Screenshot_20161129-124852.png

:hyperclap: :excited:

Que programa es

Netease( es básicamente un spotify chino), con permisos root utilizo xposed que con los módulos hechos por los chicos de htcmania te permite traducir el programa y utilizar su versión premium.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1050251

cada vez que veo a alguien poner notas de prensa me dan ganas de apuñalarlo.

por cierto, que tal esta este truño? algun valiente a tirado su dinero?

Has perdido la conexión. Reconectando a Éxodo.