Opresion Maxistas Ataca de nuevo / MAXETE AL MAXOTE

https://www.facebook.com/jennaleigh.d.morris/posts/10154063363426597

I am a member of Movati Athletic Club in Orleans, ON. Today, I was instructed by a Supervisor at the club that my tank top was inappropriate dress and is offensive to both the staff and other members. That at Movati they have a dress code stating only appropriate gym attire and modest clothing is to be worn. I will start by saying my tank top was no different than many other women's tank top at the club; except my chest size is much larger in appearance in comparison to my frame than many of the other women. After asking every woman at the club who I could find on the way out if my attire offended them and they responded no, it became clear that the only ones offended were the two women supervisors working at the club today. I pointed out to them that my shirt was no different than any other woman's shirt. They informed me that it did not matter that due to my chest size I could not wear a tank top. I felt humiliated and discriminated against due to my figure. I was singled out and it is unfair to say I cannot wear a tank top and other women can! Different figures means different rules? I would like to bring this out to the public! If tank tops are not allowed at the gym for me because of my chest size than all women should not be allowed to wear tank tops regardless of size.

THIS IS DRESS CODE DISCRIMINATION. DIFFERENT FIGURES DOES NOT MEAN DIFFERENT RULES!

Diferentes cuerpos si que significa diferentes reglas... es que estas tias son mas tontas macho

edit: por si hay alguien que no sepa lo que es figures :onusenuse:

@Skeff-Anselmo dijo:

am a member of Movati Athletic Club in Orleans, ON. Today, I was instructed by a Supervisor at the club that my tank top was inappropriate dress and is offensive to both the staff and other members. That at Movati they have a dress code stating only appropriate gym attire and modest clothing is to be worn. I will start by saying my tank top was no different than many other women's tank top at the club; except my chest size is much larger in appearance in comparison to my frame than many of the other women. After asking every woman at the club who I could find on the way out if my attire offended them and they responded no, it became clear that the only ones offended were the two women supervisors working at the club today. I pointed out to them that my shirt was no different than any other woman's shirt. They informed me that it did not matter that due to my chest size I could not wear a tank top. I felt humiliated and discriminated against due to my figure. I was singled out and it is unfair to say I cannot wear a tank top and other women can! Different figures means different rules? I would like to bring this out to the public! If tank tops are not allowed at the gym for me because of my chest size than all women should not be allowed to wear tank tops regardless of size

:facepalm:

@Skeff-Anselmo dijo:

Different figures si que significa diferentes regla... es que estas tias son mas tontas macho

:sonrositas:

resumen pls

@la-Zule dijo:

resumen pls

La echan de un gimnasio por tener las tetas muy grandes y dice que es una discriminacion, que diferentes cuerpos no significa diferentes reglas

@Skeff-Anselmo dijo:

La echan de un gimnasio por tener las tetas muy grandes y dice que es una discriminacion, que diferentes cuerpos no significa diferentes reglas

sigo sin entender nada, qué excusa es tener las tetas grandes para que te echen?

@la-Zule dijo:

sigo sin entender nada, qué excusa es tener las tetas grandes para que te echen?

Primero le dijeron que se pusiera otra ropa porque ponia nervioso a los tios del local o algo asi mirate esto si eso

Mujer es expulsada del gimnasio por tener unos pechos demasiado grandes. Senos muy grandes – 04:20
    — SalvadorRayaVlogs

Una cosa es que el artículo exponga mal el caso y otra muy diferente es pensar que esto no es discriminación. Que te expulsen por cómo es tu físico me parece ridículo.
    Y si no quieren que les moleste que no miren, vamos lo que faltaba.

@Xeyetor dijo:

Una cosa es que el artículo exponga mal el caso y otra muy diferente es pensar que esto no es discriminación. Que te expulsen por cómo es tu físico me parece ridículo.
    Y si no quieren que les moleste que no miren, vamos lo que faltaba.

Es discriminacion, pero la frase del final me dio mucha risa, por eso lo comparti con mis amigos del forro

@Nojoder macho.

@Waqafraca dijo:

@Nojoder macho.

maxo

Has perdido la conexión. Reconectando a Éxodo.